Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Next hike at Chaney Trails, Millard Campground, Altadena


So I have heard mixed messages about whether or not the entrance to Millard campground in Altadena, CA is closed. I have heard that it is closed still due to the Station Fire which was 2 years ago I think. And then I heard it was closed because of the government shutdown. But now that the government is up and running again I have been trying to call the national forest service to find out the real status of the area, and no one will ever answer the phone. So I'm going to keep trying and if I still cant get through to anyone I guess I will just take a drive out there.

If anyone has been to the area recently please let me know. I would really appreciate any valid recent information.

No comments:

Post a Comment